You have heard all about the Law of attraction. You’ve watched the DVDs, read the books and listened to the audios. You have visualized and affirmed your goals. Yet, still you have not realized your dreams. Isn’t it time you decided once and for all that you deserve the life you have always wanted? Believe me when I tell you that you can have , be or do anything you can imagine. Wherever you are at this present moment you can be where you want to be sooner than you think. Let me show perfection behind the Law of Attraction. Let me show you how to create your dreams!
Are you aware that a mere 2% of the world’s population holds around ninety percent of the entire world’s wealth? A mere 2% of our world’s population openly admit that they have everything they want and are living their fantasy life. But how come only 2% of the population achieve their most worthy and desired goals? It probably wouldn’t surprise you to learn that most of the 2% that have all the wealth are the same people who are also living out their fantasies (independent of money). They have perfect relationships, health and social lives. Is it that these favoured few are just born lucky? Is it simply their destiny to go through life with effortless opportunity after effortless opportunity while you are you destined to scramble about for the scraps from their table?
These people create their own lives. They build a world that they love and enjoy spending time in it. They are creators. They create their own lives and carve out their own destinies. However, it is not only this small minority of the planet that can create their lives. Every one of us creates own life, everyone – without exception!
There is a fundamental truth behind all reality. Do you want to know what it is? Good, let me tell you. The fundamental truth behind reality is this: Your thoughts are creative. Not some of your thoughts but all of your thoughts and you have, on average, 50,000 thoughts every day!
What are your thoughts creating?
The only difference between the creative 2% of our world’s population and the other 98% is how they think! They think differently from the rest of the world. It is through our thinking that we send out powerful vibrations that begin a process of manifestation that is governed by the Law of Attraction!
What you think about, you bring about!
The Law of Attraction an almost mystical concept for many of us and hard to believe for many more but it exists nevertheless and you ignore its eternal workings at your peril. Wake up! Whether you just want to play a bit with the concept, or you plan to become a fully conscious attractor of the life you want, you owe it to yourself to check it out!
If this great law doesn’t really exist then you have lost nothing and gained some new ways of finding out what doesn’t work. If however, and you will assuredly find that this is true, you discover that it does exist and you can use it to attract whatever you want, you will have the keys to the Universe! Do you think it’s worth the risk and a little of your time to investigate this Law?
We all know about those people who drift through their lives attracting opportunity after opportunity after opportunity. We all know someone who sits idly while things fall into their lap (usually, from our point of view, undeservedly) or those that have an unnerving knack for being in the right place at the right time. Do you understand that they have a certain quality that you do not? Do you know what it is?
This characteristic or quality has been referred to by many names. Being in the ‘flow’ or being in the ‘zone’ are two of the most commonly used. It is the quality of being at ease in life and just allowing life to come to you rather than chasing after it all the time. They live lives that seem to be almost effortless and attract almost effortless opportunities. I know of people who believe it is just “the luck of the draw” and others who swear that it is a mathematical certainty that someone, somewhere has to be that lucky – they truly believe it is all just a matter of averages and from a population of six billion someone has to be born lucky.
It may appear that these people are overly favoured by some omnipotent being or just by life at large. However, neither is true. It is only because these people think and also act in a different way than the rest of us do. They have made “luck” and “coincidence” a habit.
The rest of us live with a mentality that believes life must be hard and anything worth achieving must come with sacrifices and struggle. It is a type of victim mentality that immediately sets the Law of Attraction into motion and brings us more life experiences that confirm our current belief!
It is time you studied this Great Law of Attraction and come to understand exactly how it works. Don’t you think it’s time you put it to work in your own life and begin to create the life of your dreams?
Download our Free e-book and change your life today.